Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my Samsung fridge rl41wcps no longer cold ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my Samsung fridge rl41wcps no longer cold ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 10:11 
Hello everyone, here I have a problem with my fridge, it has a little over 1 year, and it is no longer cold, it looks like he starts securite.j 'I blink and that the temperatures means a click behind the fridge at the compressor, I disconnect and reconnect several times, he started to walk then coupe.merci for your reply to come

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 10:28 
HELLO

You have a problem with your compressor, you hear a click come from security thermique.Vous need for you replaced the relay with PTC.
The role of the starter relay is indicated by its nom.Son work is to allow the start of the engine powering the start winding (or axillary) which is physically phase shifted relative to the winding of the motor reaches its travail.Qand rate " cruise, the relay must switch off the power of the coil become useless.
Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 11:10 
Hello, It is
vraissemblable the compressor or the start relay is involved, involve the VAS if it is under warranty or you can try to check the starter relay if you have any knowledge Line current, if the relay is so good compressor you `ll be have to go through a refrigeration appliance in a convenience store or you` ll be you can not even speak on the compressor or refrigeration system

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 13:29 
how can we check if the relay is good or not ctp can Chinte the relay? or is you it is the piece that is on the compressor? or son come ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 13:45 
Hello
It well that it is in the connection box of the compressor, it is white and connected on 2 of 3 pins of the compressor

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 15:11 
Here is what it's like a PTC and its support which is also terminal:
http://www.tout-electromenager.fr/images/orga_vue_ecla_syst_demm_ctp.jpeg

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 16:34 
how to test the relay ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 17:43 
Hello,
To test the CTP, white block, remove the casing of the compressor with a multimeter ohmmeter measure the resistance value between the two holes that correspond to the 2 pins on the bottom of the compressor, the value must be low, a few ohms, so it does not replace the case
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1