Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my stove Admiral more ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my stove Admiral more ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:40 
Hello,
Last night I was heating water when I heard a small explosion and since then nothing works, neither hot plates (coils), or the oven.
What happened?
What should I do?
Please help me

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 10:52 
HELLO
order to process your problem on your device, it would be wise to give us his model please thank you. Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 12:32 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello,
check the fuse or circuit breaker in your electrical panel Divisional generally 32 amps, so it
blown, do not use the plague as you use at the time of failure, replace a fuse or circuit breaker Divisional reset themselves. Check the other plates and oven works. If so the plate in question or the order is out

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 14:08 
Good evening,
Indeed, it was the fuse to my electric meter. By checking the plates and the oven, I was able to locate the faulty plate. In trying to relight, it was another explosion. What can I do for this plate? That's my only large plate, then I will want to repair it if possible.
Thanks, you've already helped a lot

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 14:18 
Good evening

if it is a glass ceramic plate, could you see something, a spark for example, it is possible that the plate is concerned, if you are a good handyman and serious knowledge of electricity, remove the top, see if the son did not touch on the plate, watch the special wiring sheathed son is quite fragile, handle with care not to put the rest of the range down, and of course turn off the power before disassembly.
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1