Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my stove does not work ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my stove does not work ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 15:03 
Hello,
I changed the injectors on my gas stove, gas city gas bottle. I'm putting on the right but when switching, it does not work, I mean the gas but no flame.
Is there something else to do?

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 15:57 
Hello
Caution the gas is hazardous, if you in doubt, do not hesitate to bring a professional service technician or gas for gas.
The gas valves are equipped with air flow settings, ring or ring setting, sometimes needle, if you record these settings are often indicated, proceed as follows Sino

remove the top of the gas cooker, identifying the corresponding tap to adjust fire, slightly close the shell, open the gas, try to light the burner, if it comes on, adjust the flame if it is noisy as unchalumeau slightly close the shell, if it is yellow open up the shell have a blue flame but little noisy régleraussi idle, It benefits small screw-axis control valve
Reminder, watch the gas is hazardous, if you have any doubts, feel free to bring a professional
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1