Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my washing machine has damaged his two joints ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my washing machine has damaged his two joints ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 11:53 
Hello,

My washing machine malice Brant bought two years ago wtc1233F-type F/F had a small problem, I used the program opti 45 minutes for spin speed at 1200 rpm during the spin cycle it became noisy and we heard bursts of objects inside, I stopped the machine, because the shrapnel came from two points (or joints ) very hard plastic (I know not what they are called) that are set on both sides of the drum openings that are broken, suddenly we see a few clothes in these places there, as it became gaping , how can it replace a problem in the operation of the machine? the machine was she subjected to excessive pressure over the amount of laundry ?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 13:45 
HELLO

If you put too many clothes in your device is happens, some low-end machine parts sounds fragile and (2) you can not do much for yourself, these doors sounds riveted, you must go by the VAS. Above all made to do an estimate before you start making fresh, all depends on the state of your machine, and its âge.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 14:34 
Bonjour,

Justement la machine n'tait pas pleine pour un lavage de 45 minutes il faut environ deux kilos de linge et c'est ce que j'ai fait .

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 15:40 
HELLO
A photo would be desirable if you have the opportunity to do this we aiderais.Cordialement
Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 16:19 
Unfortunately I was not camera really what I'm talking about are the two drum doors that often block the wash before tournament by simultaneously pressing the two strands were species vis-white or gray who are at the end of hand and gates that have been damaged, then I did a wash Appere this is not a problem.
Do you see what I mean ?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 16:51 
GOOD EVENING
If this does not hinder your device to function as such, and without damaging the machine, or splashing water, you can keep it up, taking good closed the gates, good courage.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 17:15 
Good evening,

Thank you.

Regards
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1