Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my washing machine makes this noise ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my washing machine makes this noise ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 20:48 
my washing machine makes a noise like a bullet train at the time of the spin noise is sometimes strident it goes through the whole apartment! I put my ear close to the machine and that this noise is really unbearable when spinning, I'm not a handyman but since my little ways I want to try to fix it guide me how to thank you for tell me what that noise afait so suddenly overnight and still now, can I still use it? thank you for your support

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 21:56 
Good evening lilly31

I think the bearings or the drum or the motor gave out

To verify this simply open the side cover to blow up the pulley belt to launch the spin if there is more noise have the roll of the drum which are HS. If they still do have those in the engine.
A +
Regards

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 0:04 
thank you for your answer, but you can m Orient in the opening of the machine? when I look inside the drum and I'm running with my hands there seems a strange noise like a creaking or as if he was no longer supported I do not know how to explain it, say that before when I did turn his hand to catch the clothes he was quiet but now it makes a noise. I think you can continue to use it without risking a flood? thank you for your support

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 2:25 
And I can run my machine with the machine without the belt? and if it is the motor bearing or other bearing and then I get somewhere? thank you for your support

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:23 
Good evening,

There may be a risk that the turnover binds, but it will take a little time. To find
apart, we must support our pro, The Southerner.

For parts you have there, for example : http://pieces-detachees.sogedis.fr/rechercheguidee.htm

I do not think you risk a flood. But changing the bearings may be a rather harsh!

Good luck !

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:58 
you're faster than me Robin. A
+

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:16 
but what happened to you this morning.. Frank you have abused something wrong.. lol !!!!!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1