Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my washing machine runs ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my washing machine runs ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2011 4:23 
Hello, my washing machine runs after checking hoses and pump I can not see where it comes from, can you help me ?

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2011 4:30 
Hello
Inevitably
a leak! It must be localiser.Si is a washing machine door, a little things stuck on the seal may be sufficient !

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2011 5:05 
Hello,

I too have this problem and in fact I noticed while washing, the rubber seal with which the door is cracked. that's where the water escapes, "conspicuous with foam." Maybe the same for you.

Is loading and unloading of laundry that has ended up damaging it, and even cut a piece.

I now find out if I can change myself at Darty, where I bought it board.

CDLT Alex

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2011 5:25 
hello, I think since the person has 1 year of repair his washing machine, by cons, you can do it yourself by buying the part from a vendor of parts electric household appliances in your area and not the brand that sells only spare parts and non! and if you do not feel to do so, you will probably find qualified stores !!!

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2011 5:34 
hello,
I had the same problem on my LL it not to hatch, but considering the price I preferred to seal a bunch of masonry cement (type seal for tile.) on the slot. I recently rebuilt after 1 1/2 years. Observe the drying time, and it holds. It is not pro but is much cheaper!
Cdlt

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2011 6:47 
all for one attached to not even 50 euro ????? much change !!!

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2011 7:56 
Exactly 50 is a very large sum for many people, especially for a seal.
for me , given my budget, the choice would be quick! ;-)

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2011 9:24 
If you have a nice e-card at the bottom of your machine it will cost you far more expensive than 50 euros. ! then it is better to pay 50 euros and be quiet, rather than changing not only the seal but then the electronic board. or change machine!! and all for 50 euros!

and yes some economies may actually be very very expensive! So if I suggest this change is not for nothing.. I have no shares in the joints of machine
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1