Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my washing machine stain- Does my clothes ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my washing machine stain- Does my clothes ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 19:15 
Hello, I

stains on my clothes coming out of the washing machine.
I moved in there are 6 months (residence of 2 banns of age) and I bought a washing machine candy nine big O front opening. Tasks indelible rust appeared on the machine. I treated these tasks lemon/salt, the rust, nothing to do. I looked for solutions on the net in vain.

I live in the caribbean and the Service is so pathetic that I bought a washing machine.

So I bought a top loading washing machine and now it's kind of dirty black spots also appearing indelible (round some other trails such as).

I have removed the clamp. The machine is laid flat.

I do not know what to do.

I use but even a laundry washing ball robbywash.

I had a couple of t-shirts, I have no more than 4 or 5 black because the rest is done for.

I read that it could come from the decomposition of cotton at high temperature. True, it's hot here but still.

Thanks for your help

Nico

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 19:54 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
HELLO
Your new appliance is made to see the Service Center.
machines are factory tested, and it is quite possible that standing water in your device, or rusty factories, and it is likely that the problem comes from, made to be replaced in case your machine after being found by the after sales service.

You can do a test with 5 liters of white vinegar (without linen) thermostat to 90 degrees and see the result. Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:07 
Hello,

Thanks for your help, I'll try using vinegar. I had the same problem with my first new machine, I put the vinegar, it has not helped much, but hey, I'll try again.. Thanks.

Regards.

Nico97180

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 22:37 
For cons, I wonder if this is not from my water heater located just above the machine and has the same water inlet pipe. Would it be possible ?

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 1:01 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello, this problem has already been évoqué.Un user think it's the clothes lice, so check
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1