Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my washing machine stops in the middle of the progra

Waiting for a better solution Why does my washing machine stops in the middle of the progra

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 6:59 
Hello, my washing machine makes hers!
At first he would stop when the program is over 40 °, long cycle. Now it does for the program 40 ° also. We had a porthole and concerns we have changed a year ago and sometimes you have to knock on the door so she starts. Damn she is? repairable? thank you for your help

decide everything my Appliance: the washing machine, fridge does not cool anymore, and the dryer dries clothes more and stop giving full bin and filter full. And I spend on a dishwasher that does not wash very well

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 7:58 
Hello

fact you're out of luck with your appliance.
on your washing machine you have 2 fault, contact door behind the door for the start and perhaps the strength or safety thermostat for washing above 40 °

What brand is the model,
Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 8:04 
hello, start by changing the security door of your washing machine. Then for your dryer, check strength and for your dishwasher, check the brushes clean. your fridge and we need more details !!!

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 9:53 
I washed a lingeest fagor LD82, was already changing the door and the hinge and the "staple" closure.

for fridge Whirlpool ART 177 (frost free): it cools more, the current flows (light) and you hear the compressor (I think that's him) get going, after a second qq a bed and he stops.
do you need more info?
thank you

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 9:59 
Hello

What should I do to verify the strength of my dryer? It's complicated? REf brandt ete761F.

Dishwasher Thomson VOD 34C: I cleaned the brushes, checked the exhaust, the filter and it is true that the brushes were blocked, it gets better but not nickel, I stopped washing the cubes as they melted badly.
thank you

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 12:11 
while the washing machine, I you talk about port security. Not to be confused with the rest. Unfortunately for the fridge that comes from the compressor (motor) is hs, it will cost you between 200 and 300 euros depending on the refrigeration. and for the dishwasher, you should check the water level, because if the patch does not melt, maybe because there is no water or not enough
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1