Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why drum washing machine Fagor LD2100 no longer turns ?

Waiting for a better solution Why drum washing machine Fagor LD2100 no longer turns ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 4:00 
Hello,

is my problem: during a wash cycle my washing machine has arrived at the heavily packed spin (as it often does with a duvet cover inside and some towels, I admit having a little too drunk on this one, even at 600 rpm).

Having packed the machine blocked the cycle, I thought she had put in safety. But since I re-tried several times to restart, no load, the disconnecting and reconnecting, the cycle starts, it fills up, but the drum will not turn (I mean a few clicks), it drains directly and light wash/rinse/end all flash.

The belt does not seem affected, I emptied the tank bottom front, but nothing helped. I dry so to speak, not being an ace at all DIY.

Does the machine started and seems safe unlockable or is it that this requires the passage of a convenience store?

Thanks in advance for your possible light

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 6:22 
hello 5 kg machine is a machine of 10 kg, so it's possible that it is safe or there was an excess of foam and there too it is safe. keep pressing the departure

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 7:42 
I pressed the Start/Pause (the launch system on this machine is special: it is placed under tension with a yellow button then starts the cycle by the power button pause) but unfortunately the problem persists: the beginning of the cycle, filling, then nothing for 30 seconds, facade "Christmas tree" and direct drain
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1