Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why dryer Bosch WTL 5310 sways more ?

Waiting for a better solution Why dryer Bosch WTL 5310 sways more ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 21:49 
Hello, I
this unit for 9 years, one or two practices per week. LEDs become fixed like a normal cycle but no noise, no alarms, no real start.
I read in a forum that identifies an intervention similar capacitors but seems to be a caveat: a little fiddling with the switch near the bottom hinge door, the machine had restarted after its cycle and is normally (cause and effect?).
Since then, nothing except that the LEDs light up "as if". And stimulation of the small pedal door does nothing. It is worth mentioning that for some time, the machine seems less dry before you program even after the sensor cleaned.
I have basic knowledge of electricity more than e ( where, for the capacitor), I have a multimeter and basic tools. When called to a convenience store, would you have a vague idea of repair cost. In advance, thank you.

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 22:07 
HELLO
See the security door, sounds good operation.

2/vérifiez the capacitor on the motor thereof.
3/voyez the electronic card, you have three capacitors soldered to the card, it is possible that the problem comes from the , especially 1500 micro Farad capacitor, check all three, and the filter placed near the Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 0:23 
Hello, I think you've given the solution to your problem in the question. in fact it may be due to your door contact simply !!

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 1:04 
Hello, thank you for your answers! Small details:
Is it technically possible that the door switch is actually causing the failure (because apparently linked to restart "titillage" contactor)?

How does one access these capacitors, in other words, is it difficult to access? The change requires capacitors there a weld or are they clipped?
If it's too complex, would anyone estimate "Ladle" cost of repair by a service professional?
thank you in advance yet
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1