Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why error Ariston LV 68 X LL EN + 4/6exprs25 crystal ?

Waiting for a better solution Why error Ariston LV 68 X LL EN + 4/6exprs25 crystal ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:42 
Hello,

I can post as a result of a cut water service to the building without preventing my ariston dishwasher that was in operation at this moment does not work.

I'm sure the problem because my washing machine has also had an error at the same time, however, it has re worked flawlessly.

I will explain as clearly as possible:

I launch a program to express test, the discharge starts and removes about 2l water, I hear the valve opening is no problem but then there is the sound of water bubbling and I see the water splashing inside the clear plastic tube that is the picture circled in red.

http://img801.imageshack.us/i/img0353og.jpg/

Looks like the water does not rise.

smell of hot plastic myself up in my face, This bubbling action stops and starts 2/3 times and then the error 4/6 appears, Express 25 + crystal diodes flashing.

I read it could be several things but I doubt the resistance seen because the temperature of the water it works very well, the drain pump seems to work well also saw the rapid evacuation of water.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Arnaud

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 21:40 
Hello

It seems that this is a problem of water level, not enough water, checking the pressure, the compression chamber of the pressure and the small hose that connects the 2

To check the compression chamber breath in the small hose, it must not be blocked in breath is meant one or two clicks of the switch contacts
The failure most likely chamber compression bite, giving the vessel full info

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 23:43 
Hello,

Thanks for your help and specific guidance, I control the switch tonight and I'll blow into the pipe.

thank you again I'll let you know

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 1:51 
Hello

In fact, the Confederate right, can be a problem with the pump cycling, with a capacitor HS

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 3:32 
ok we expect from you !!

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 5:52 
I think the pump is cycling hs !!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1