Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why have 6 Towel son ?

Waiting for a better solution Why have 6 Towel son ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 14:46 
Hello, I would buy a dry towel, but Leroy Merlin, they only sell dry towels 6 son: what are the 6 son and how do I know I only have 3 son on a dedicated line towel to dry?
thank you

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 17:11 
Hello,
Clearly, you have a phase, a neutral and land on your installation. Ask a store clerk and ask him to see the technical manual of the device. The son that you think you too, may be the son of control for the heating management from a centralized controller

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:15 
Good evening, I think
Confusion between levels (6 levels) and son.
The vast majority of radiators and towel dryers are equipped with electrical wire with three drivers. Blue for the neutral, a brown to a dark phase and for piloting. there is more green and yellow wire for grounding.
The connection is made without problem area using only blue and brown. The black wire is not used and must be isolated if you do not have central control orders.
In my opinion, if the facility has only one radiator, this Central is not helping.
The central control determines the hours and periods of lay comfort, economy, Frost, stop heating, comfort -1 ° and comfort-2 and is useful that from the two radiators in different rooms.
FYI, I just installed a dry towel in a bathroom and two radiators are all connected and work perfectly without flight.
You can buy your dry towel and install it without problem.

greetings
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1