Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why I have a wing that opens slowly ?

Waiting for a better solution Why I have a wing that opens slowly ?

Forum-> Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2010 20:34 
Hello, I have a motorized arm with a CAM card ZA3, and I have an engine that is idling, very very slowly with very little torque, I have reversed the condos of al engine next, the same problem tjs , I've increased the torque on the map ZA3 2 to 3. same pb, I have increased the time of closing on potentiommetre to get to have a total closure.
how I can test the card or the engine, namely, on or just the default.
disconnected the engine does not seem to have no hard point.
thank you in advance for your help.
(the installation work well for 3 years)
(a vacuum without the portal seems to work the engine has good speed.)

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2010 22:25 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello xj90077

I would try the open portal engine reversing "connection" and I will make a closing and an opening to see if the problem is reversed.
Regards...
2: Hello,
J have reversed the motor supply
same problem I can conclude that c is the engine that runs like mal.je still be sure of the diagnosis because the euro has 250 electric motor

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2010 23:23 
Bonjour,
j ai inversé l alimentation des moteurs meme probleme
je peut donc en conclure que c est le moteur qui fonctionne mal.je voudrais quand meme etre certain du diag car a 250 euros le moteur electrique.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2010 1:31 
Hello

dismantle the crankcases and I oiled all parties running motor and arm.
It is possible that the motor is an electrical problem, or other coals.
see if you have an exploded view.
acid To +

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2010 2:55 
Hello,
can we feed the engine directly into 220 volts without using the CATR, between w and u and between w and v...
5: Re

No it seems to me that all these engines are, either 12V or 24V, check with the instructions or label. Regards

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2010 2:59 
Re

Non il me semble que tous ces moteurs sont; soit en 12V, soit en 24V, à vérifier avec les instructions ou une étiquette. Cordialement

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2010 3:40 
Hello, it is not possible to make a connection to a power of 220 volts (this voltage is too high) the current must pass through a transformer then lowered to 12 or 24 volts

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2010 5:58 
Good evening, it will be interesting to measure the voltage to the motor and the transformer output (voltage) to verify that the current follows its course. It is necessary to know the DC 12 or 24 volt ?

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2010 7:44 
Hello
You can feed your engine with 230 volts, also try to change the capacitor is a possibility of failure..
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1