Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why I have hot radiators and other cold ?

A solution has been found Why I have hot radiators and other cold ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 20:14 
hello
I just buy a boiler deville cnb 24/60 j have three radiators that heat remaining two froid.la boiler running for an hour then it warms up within minutes and safety of hot water balloon ouvre.la s boiler was installed by a professional he finds nothing to him c is the boiler that has a problem. but towards which Canada cont a warning light will illuminate on the table! thank you for your advice...
1: Hello
For radiators, check valves are not blocked.
For the boiler, are you sure it the safety of hot water balloon that opens the circuit or the radiator ?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 20:17 
Bonjour
Pour les radiateurs, vérifier si les vannes ne sont pas bloquées.
Pour la chaudière, êtes-vous certain que c'est la securité du ballon d eau chaude qui s'ouvre ou celle du circuit radiateur ?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 21:21 
hello, if the boiler is new, made to a commissioning a service authorized by the manufacturer; development free service for you, it certainly will offer a maintenance contract but the first year negossier gratuite.a +

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 23:49 
Good evening.
If it has just been installed by a professional who said that it comes from the boiler, the failure to find him is the least we do not.
A +
Jojo37

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 1:50 
c is at first sight the ball well with warm water will open. the boiler temperature rises even when I put only eauu hot

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 2:31 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello.

Does the circulayeur works well, is there no valves on the intermediate circuit, if yes, would not be closed?
A +

Jojo37

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 3:00 
hello
the solution to my problem struts simple! there was a purge stage al the top of the hot water inlet pipe sir my plumber did had not seen! c is following the arrival of pipe hot water than I've seen! after purging more problem! then to anyone who is a well verified floor to see if it nya not the same for everyone who has vous.merci m
you answered
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1