Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why I run 'DHW priority' in my boiler ?

Waiting for a better solution Why I run 'DHW priority' in my boiler ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 15:13 
BJ, I have a boiler fuel Zg Held (DHW + heating). On the control panel, I have a control setting of "Heating power" that has this function normally.

usual, the link between sanitary and heating occurs without manual intervention. Now for heating, I am compelled to turn the knob to the bottom (but I have no "health priority, so no hot water) and for hot water I have to turn the knob opposite ie at minimum heat (thus more heating. How is this knob it became a sort of switch??
If you have the answer, thank you sincerely

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 16:44 
Good evening,
Your boiler has she two circulators. One for domestic water, the other for heating, if so, these work normally? When did you realize this problem, the commissioning of heating, or this happened overnight ?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 19:07 
Hello

This command was certainly a thermostat function but we need the type or reference of the boiler to give you more specify.
If it is old s is a mechanical thermostat which manages the priority of domestic hot water heating compared to

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 19:08 
hello, as stated YS09 see circulators, look as if there is not a trap manual on ballon.slts
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1