Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is it filling too slowly ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is it filling too slowly ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:19 
Hello tous.Comment find the correct security group
On a LV Bosch bought used and of German origin, filling is extremely slow, but once completed cycles were normal. We can accelerate this progress by filling the LV with buckets of water, but so far do the dishes yourself by hand. I strongly suspect the electro-valve water inlet that is external to the machine and connects directly to the water supply outlet. If it was, is it possible to change this group? I should also mention that I rarely use my LV.
Is it possible to replace this group by any group adaptable but would not include the small clear plastic tube which I think is used to trigger stopping the water supply in case the tank level is too high. I do not know what other element could be responsible for the retraction of a solenoid valve is all or nothing "I still find it difficult to imagine what kind of malfunction causes flow reduction. Thank you in advance to those who are willing to give me an answer

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:47 
Hello, this may come from aquastop.. (The solenoid that is in this case) but before including this one, have you checked that it did not come rather from your distributor (plastic piece on the left side of the lv when it is before you)? see if it is clean ??
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1