Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is my dishwasher does not wash L514 Laden ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is my dishwasher does not wash L514 Laden ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 1:33 
Good evening, I come to you because I have a small problem with my LV.quand I run a program it conducts pre-wash but when it passed to wash off and the LED flashes 4 fois.il departure takes good water resistance and heat well. thank you in advance for your help

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 2:09 
HELLO
Your machine does not empty: Check the circuit drain pump drain (obstruction on it, make sure the propeller is rotating and freely) you can plug your sump pump directly and see his behavior), the drain pipe, clogged fuel line tank pump, all piping vérifier.le Water level sensor may also be involved: When the water level increases, the ray of light entering the water is diverted the receiver not seeing the light, the electronic circuit interprets the phase remplissage.Lorsque the sensor is completely submerged, the light beam is deflected over, and electronics knows the presence of water will drain when the device, the reverse will occur, allowing the electronics to know if The device is empty or full of water (more water will be responsible for fouling and it will be opaque and less light will be intense rai) transmitter or receiver fouled for optical sensors, proceed to clean transparent walls before disassembly, you will find that body regularly coupled to a flow meter, this organ is very sensitive to fouling and accumulation of dirt so it is important to regularly clean the filters of the device, is in a black grid in contact with water.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 4:10 
thank you for your quick response, I attacked the site tomorrow evening. prewash when emptying works normalement.cordialement stephane

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 5:57 
hello
Checking the pressure switch box and decompression

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 7:40 
then it's Hebrew for me. how to control these devices and also how to recognize, Stephen

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 9:10 
goodnight I could not find the switch and the decompression chamber, but I disassembled and cleaned a rubber membrane that is at the bottom of this the tank and since lv merveille.je working again to thank you for your valuable aide.cordialement stephane

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 11:28 
thank you for returning !!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1