Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is my electric meter freaks ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is my electric meter freaks ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:12 
Hello!
When I plug my old electric sewing machine, my electric meter freaks. Yet it works normally with the same socket using an electric welder larc. By cons, if I plug my sewing machine in another room that works well also. I should mention that my sewing machine comes with a 220/110 volt transformer. Thank you all for your responses. Regards. Santome

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:59 
Good evening,

If you do jump the counter with this setup (sewing machine that receives the decision machine without flinching), is that something "natural" does not stick.
This may be the shape of the outlet, which creates a poorly fitting short-circuit, or something like that.
Neither the machine nor the transpho are involved, they work well on another outlet.
Try to test an extension between the two (transpho and decision). Normally this should not jump

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 3:38 
Hello and thank you for your advice. The trouble is that my connections are already with an extension and with that same extension that I pass a socket to another. On one it jumps every time (that of welder), the other located in another room it works normally (except once when it was tripped too). Mystery is not it? Regards. Santome

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 4:04 
Hello Santomé

Check the internal connection of all male and female connectors, extension cord for your sewing machine you probably a wire that is unplugged, which is short-circuit or earth that touches a wire 220V
Regards

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 6:32 
Yes, you have to test "all components mechanically because it's the only thing that can explain this problem!
:-)

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 7:14 
hello

it says: "For cons if I plug my sewing machine in another room that also works well"

question is whether the machine is used in this case alone or with one additional extension.

If it is only when the extension is involved.

If you still have to remove the plug of the device and see if there is not a qq thread bare that went out walking aléatoirementà handling and this will cause trouble
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1