Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is my freezer making substantive ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is my freezer making substantive ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 19:29 
gongélateur laden cvt 183 AD when I plug in my freezer on an extension making the extension back, when I plug into the wall was taken from the freezer starts to melt, I test the capture of al freezer ohmmeter the needle goes up or what the problem is. thank you

Posted: October 29, 2010 8-47

why my freezer laden ref cvt 183 AD I blew the fuse, this is the realis cutout or something I specified that the freezer was not even 2 years

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 20:31 
HELLO

You're saying that you tested the outlet, it was on your dial gauge? and its voltage is commient?, you must have a voltage of 230Volts caliber instrument on alternative 6oo or 700 volts depending on the device, remove the plug and see how it is connected, a neutral phase, and a son yellow/green plug on the mass on the party out of the socket, you must have a problem with too much intensity, an iron hook, or a bedside lamp and see its behavior. Regards Jean-Paul

jeanpaul27500

Regular Member Joined: 18 Sep 10

Posted: October 29, 2010 9-04
Hello

Check at the PTC relay first, it allows a startup phase resistant, and can cause cracking of Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 21:54 
Hello Zork a little reminder of the rules to post This Forum

Finally, it goes without saying that basic courtesy (hello, thank you) will be appreciated by all

then, avoid opening several post, you have the ANSWER button and it will be better for the understanding of everyone
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1