Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is my gray t-shirt is stained pink after washing ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is my gray t-shirt is stained pink after washing ?

Forum-> Household and Cleaning
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 19:22 
Hello, I

ahceté a t-shirt normally quite expensive quality and I washed before emttre. Once he left the machine was stained pink red in some places.

I want to say that the clothes turned only with a short program and free too laundry.

t-shirt is gray.

If you have any ideas suggestions ? thank you

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 20:50 
GOOD EVENING
You called us that you pay very dear, was there really good!, and you have to pay a high price! I have doubts on this point, no laundry, or when a product is dropped into the machine and you do not wash for a temperature too high, everything is possible, I is not other explanation, to bring you, and I am Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 21:29 
Good evening,

should know Some products have amazing reactions:
For example, some appear blue and heat.
It is possible that the dye T-shirt has responded to another element, but know what?
There may be: water, temperature, laundry, something you would not have seen, these tasks on the shirt before washing.

After
go unravel the puzzle!

For example, silver chloride, which is white, turns pink under the influence of heat, and then to yellow. Ok, so it does not help.

I think the best thing is to explain in good faith to the store to try to have the exchange !

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 23:54 
Good evening.
This may be simply another tissue were washing at the same time of that has rubbed off, it eput be a fabric red, pink, purple, maroon Finally all colors containing red
and that it was poorly attached to the original dye.
A +
Jojo37...
4: Good thank you for your answers. I have been the exchange but its been 2 weeks now that I bought.

is interesting what you say robin 29 because by chance I have a bag of coverage that has already turned the washing machine and has the same spots in pink, yellow!

the cover of a cover is almost the same as my gray t-shirt and his people every 2 cotton.

So in this case it would be the heat? I do not understand the t-shirt has turned 30 degrees.

Thank you again for your answers

I just thought that I washed jeans with a flowing pretty clear nothing red, pink, orange above

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 2:09 
Bon merci de vos réponses. j'aurai bien été l'échanger mais sa fait maintenant 2 semaines que je l'ai acheté.

c'est interessant ce que vous me dites robin 29 car comme par hasard j'ai une housse de couverture qui a déja tourné à la machine à laver et qui a les meme taches en roses, jaune !!!

la housse de couverture est a peu près le meme gris que mon t-shirt et ceux son tout les 2 du coton.

Donc dans ce cas ce serait du a la chaleur? Je ne comprends pas le t-shirt a tourné a 30° .

encore merci de vos réponses

Je viens de penser que je l'ai lavé avec un jean de couler assez clair rien de rouge , rose, orange dessus.
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Household and Cleaning All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1