Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is my incremental jumps anytime ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is my incremental jumps anytime ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 10:57 
Hello,
Carmina few months ago provided us with valuable advice which were all confirmed as accurate. Today, I encounter a problem and maybe he can still spin a little we see a big hand. Indeed, we connected on a three-phase line, an additional meter with a differential of 30mA and we followed the wiring diagram that was sent to us. To date, the difference jumps out at any time of day even if nothing is running. For example, the night everyone is asleep and suddenly more power upstairs. Whereas other days we do the work and nothing freaks. Thank you for help because they are the children's bedrooms and they do not necessarily appreciate that the computer or TV can be cut anytime, lol. A big thank you in advance.

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 11:30 
Hello
mixture of neutral, there is a neutral wire on the facility does not pass the 30mA and what makes it jumped anytime!
Or more serious defect known installation but I think a more neutral fault very common after establishment of a 30mA which is not high on the installation, just after the circuit breaker !

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 12:03 
Hello

I joined my friend coursjus.

The only thing that puzzles me is that you made reference to an installation made from scratch.
If so problems are rare neutral (if it has worked).

The other possibility is that there is a default on your device (often freezer, refrigerator, toaster, LL, SL). or on your installation (this may be an example infiltraton of water that is on a socket)

End point from my diagram, you not tell me was that the installation phase. This does not affect your current problem, but a single connection as I had suggested could lead to a phase unbalance and a circuit breaker tripping EDF if you pull too much current on your new table.

A
+

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 12:59 
DAMAGE!

No response = no solution
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1