Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is my mixer distributes the water to jerk ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is my mixer distributes the water to jerk ?

Forum-> Plumbing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 20:27 
Hello.
I have a thermostatic mixer hansgrohe, by the time it distributes hot water and cold accout and alternately, I do not know if it's a problem or pressure the cartridge before dismount, I notice. Thank you

christian93440

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 21:00 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
GOOD EVENING
Air pockets may well come from your balloon hot water, these pockets can cause pressure changes, because by taking the water pressure is reduced and air power is growing, or the cartridge, in any case the pressure is too great, check these points.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 23:01 
Thanks for your answer Jeanpaul,
I suspected a problem with a ball, but I was more a lack of pressure, good this is the first control was done.
I'm not sure a cartridge problem, because it is the second tap that makes me this problem.
yet thank you for your participation.
christian

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 1:29 
Hello,
How is your hot water? You talk about football, do you have a water heater, boiler or water heater. Pressure cold water, she is apparently normal? Sorry for John Paul, but the air pockets are unlikely to be there for something. Are you seeing a classic tap, when you use hot water, air venting ?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 3:25 
Thank YS09 to participate in the reflection on this problem.

No I did not chase the water, or overlapping, just a balloon maker,
and I have no problem on my mixer taps type'' classic''hot and cold water flowing normally,
- I have this alternating hot and cold just the thermostatic shower.
c is this alternation which gives the sensation that the water comes through accout.
Well sure, we immediately think of the cartridge, but cest the second thermostatic valve that gives me this symptom.! is there a setting I should do? apart from a thermal setting, I saw nothing else.
cordially.
christian

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 3:32 
hello,
I recently
solve a problem of distribution of hot/cold water with a thermostatic mixing all my walking well, by adjusting the pressure of the water: we need hot water and cold water are to the same pressure.
CDLMT
chris
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Plumbing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1