Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is my PC stops responding ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is my PC stops responding ?

Forum-> Computer Problem Solving
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 5:47 
Hello,

Today I download the latest version of the free version of avast! I started a thorough scan and he found some infected files that I immediately put in quarantine. Then I raised my pc, then on reboot, weird, I can not do anything with my pc. The desktop appears as normal but my applications such as msn or the clock of the office does not engage, there's only application that appears SpiderMessenger but with the window "Download configuration" with stamped inside "A problem occurred during download" with links to "Cancel" and "Retry". Clicking on any changes nothing.
Also when I click on desktop icons it and nothing happens when I move my mouse on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen there is the icon loading so I can not do anything either. Basically my computer is unusable.
Is the problem just avast!, SpiderMessenger, or just the computer that is tired of living?
I also tried to restart in safe mode, but when I arrive on the page to select the safe mode I can not access it because I'm pressing the arrows on the keyboard, the highlighted bar will not move.

I hope have been clear enough in describing my problem and I hope also that someone has the solution to my problem ^ ^

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 6:08 
Hello
Which Windows??
First time, you have the opportunity deffective a Ctrl + Alt + Del or Ctrl + Shift + Esc and depending on your version of "kill" this SpiderMesenger?
Alane

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 7:12 
I am running Windows XP and no I am not able to ctrl + alt + u to close messenger spider

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 9:13 
Hello.
And by starting from the Windows cd?
Alane
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Computer Problem Solving All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1