Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is my pump is running it often ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is my pump is running it often ?

Forum-> Plumbing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:15 
Hello, I have a pump that feeds my house from a well. I contast that this engine will start only a few seconds and that even when we do not have water? Can you tell me if this can come from a drain or drain poorly done? In this case it is possible to know how to drain this? Thank you very much in advance for your help

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 5:09 
Hello,

If you have a large tank 200 to 300 L there is a possibility that the it does not contain enough air to prevent short cycling of pump, the pump stop solution, flush with water and once it stops running, open the cap or valve on top of tank

Then let drain naturally by a tap
when a significant amount of water is out, replace the plug, shut the faucet and put the poem on.

If you have a diaphragm tank (such as expansion tanks) to check if the pressure is good air side is good

other hand the fact that the pump operates from time to time indicates that there may be a leak in the water system

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 5:36 
hello

here is the solution for which I chose my home.

I a water tank of 200 liters and I had the same concerns.

So on top of the tank I removed the cap and y and m ' a valve there.

when my pump starts up too often, lack of air in the tank, I cut the pump I empty the tank completely by drain valve at the bottom and once all this closed valve on my top, I plug in my compressor.
and I put 2 of 1 bar air pressure.

then I redo the valve and restarts the pump

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 7:15 
Good evening

I confirm the version of MUF for bladder tanks, except that I put 0.200 g less than the minimum pressure of starting. For 1.8 or 1.6 bar.
For the version without bladder Mareson is certainly right.

Regards

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 7:54 
this method I did on simple tank without bladder
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Plumbing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1