Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is my SL Brandt Premia SEC60 does not heat ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is my SL Brandt Premia SEC60 does not heat ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 4:53 
hello I am appealing to you because my clothes dryer does not heat brandt premia SEC60 plus.tout works flawlessly, the belt was changed about a month ago, there is air coming from behind but the air is cold. we have dismantled, thoroughly cleaned and restarted but the air coming out is always cold so the dryer does not dry anything at tout.avez you an idea of what this might be knowing that we have sought in vain a fuse, a resistance, but we have nothing vu.merci to you all in advance

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 5:31 
HELLO
Control your resistance with a meter gauge, 200 ohms and check its value, if you do nothing, it is replaced.
2/vous have a resettable thermostat placed on your machine, you must support it, it is safe your device, if it enabled these, you have a problem of obstruction on your machine, you must undo all the lint that clogs your air lines, your device must be spotless after each use, you can if it is in good control thermostats in other places, you can bypass a brief moment and see the behavior of the resistance of Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 7:25 
thank you very much jean-paul but we have seen neither resistance nor famous resettable thermostat! SPAC if I post a picture how I would do it now because when the dryer was opened I took pictures of the interior. would you know how I can put some pictures? thank you very much

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:24 
HELLO
RESULT: I was born to tell you for photos, since I've never done this manipulation, one, or a surfer can you help in this process, I'm sorry.

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 10:59 
hello, to make the photos as http://www.savoirtoutfaire.com/wiki/Poster_une_photo_sur_le_forum.html

and find the strength you disassemble the right side of your device and you'll see the resistance and its thermostats
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1