Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is my SL Electrolux has a fault code E60 ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is my SL Electrolux has a fault code E60 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 3:20 
Hello, I have a tumble dryer Electrolux inspires ADE57160W, error code E60, the door opens and the machine beeps, on all programs, not the clothes dry, I removed the resistor to the test the ohmmeter, I found 80 in Test 2 terminals on 3 of the worksheet on the back of the resistance, I have a cutout with a trademark green and one red, apparently no reset button on red, jai tested lolhmetre klixon the green, jai 00.2 ohm and when I heated with a lighter, Im hearing the click and I dont have continuity, with cutout red cons Lautre j have nothing, 0, no continuity, is this normal? the problem it could come dailleurs ??

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 3:31 
Good evening, failure E60 corresponds to a heating failure (resistance). Against your position klixon red, it is cut because you have 0 ohms on each cutout. Otherwise it will change the full strength because klixon are not supplied separately

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 5:24 
To the problem comes from the red klixon ??

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 7:18 
Hello,

should get along!
Zero when he is shown an ohmmeter means a continuity.
A +
Daniel

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 9:35 
oui tout a fait, le klixon vert est en continuité jusqu'a ce qu'il atteigne la temperature limite ( testé avec un briquet) et le klixon rouge n'indique aucune valeur, aucune continuité, rien, cela est peut etre normale???

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 11:17 
As I said up there, it will be a default on the red cutout that is cut so it will change the full strength because klixon are not supplied separately....
6: How to tell if the error code E60 corresponds to the problem of crankcase, What is it exactly klixon red, is it possible to bypass the cutout to see if the error code E60 réapparrait I would like to avoid buying a resistance at 100 euros for nothing and have the same problem

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 13:18 
Comment savoir si le code erreur E60 correspond bien à ce probleme de klixon , a quoi sert il exactement ce klixon rouge et, est il possible de shunter ce klixon pour voir si le code erreur E60 réapparrait, je voudrait eviter de racheter une resistance à 100 euros pour rien et avoir le meme probleme.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 15:04 
SOS, I bypassed the red cutout, resistance began to operate properly but unfortunately apparently I ' I still have my E60 error code that appears at end of program

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 15:41 
hello, change your strength as you advised Mich !!!

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 16:42 
Compared to the code E60 crash, you still have the same defect in shunting the cutout red then it will see the probe as at that time. E60 if it is a lack of heating (resistance, temperature sensor and if the last card electronic )
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1