Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is my washer not drain heading over ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is my washer not drain heading over ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 20:32 
Hello everybody! voila! on a washing machine "Spotlight EGEE model! type EG 8310 D/DF!
it no longer wants to drain! what it can t he come? thank you in advance for your Answers !!

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 21:49 
GOOD EVENING
Check the filter drain the tank access: Open the gates of the drum bottom of it you see a piece of plastic, unlock this piece.
in another model of the same brand, how to access the filter pump is made in this way: Turn the drum to position the gates closed down: you see a plastic part, if your device is equipped, remove the screw on certain types of equipment, the room is provided with a clip. In this case, release the component by pressing the clip while being gently to the right. Then in all cases, turn the drum again, open the doors and remove the piece by dragging it towards the droite.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 22:27 
thank you very much! you are super ! I'm going to see this!! thank you again! I thought well filter! but I do not see him! if the tank? That explains everything! soon cordially ElBarto

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 0:35 
rebonjour ! vos conseils ont été appliqués !! le filtre est propre ! la cuve se vidange par gravité ! mais a la mise en route d'un programme , la machine prend l'eau normalement ; le lavage tourne , mais le programme de rincage ne demarre pas !! pas de rinçage ni de vidange !! de quoi cela pourrait il provenir ?? merci d' avance et a bientôt !!
cordialement elbarto !!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 0:57 
Verification of the filter you made (unplug your device) to check the drain pump, voltage 230v power to these terminals can be blocked, make sure the blades are spinning freely and not broken in the blow pipe drain may also be blocked, and hoses to Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 2:19 
hello! thank you for your advice! filter and hoses are clear! accesses but how you one the drain pump? I see not! thank you in advance!
cordially ElBarto !

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 4:04 
HELLO
Follow the drain and you fall over it is attached to the pump and hoses you have an accordion that you visité.Cordialement Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1