Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is the compressor running continuously my cellar ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is the compressor running continuously my cellar ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 12:35 
Hello,

past 2 days I have my compressor in my basement Brandt CX5201 which runs continuously.
I checked the seals, the temperature with a thermometer that is displayed and my cellar is not full then the air circulates freely around the cellar and no object touches the back of my cellar. My compressor is hot.

I'm afraid it is the thermostat. I heard that a technician to move 75 + price of parts that will cost me 50% the price of my cellar.

Can you help me Please solve this problem inexpensively?
Thanks Regards

Yohann 9513

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 13:32 
Hello,

This is of course an electric wine cellar!?

So, obviously it depends where you are, but basically, an exchange of thermostat on a refrigeration system (because it is neither more nor less than a fridge) should cost you:

Travel (20km): 30/45
MO (1h): 35/45
Thermostat: 15/50

An average of 100, beyond 150, it smells like a scam, then either your cellar is 200 and change there, is it worth it to be serviceable at this time, ask the prices before calling convenience.
Still further, know that change a thermostat does not require special knowledge, and takes less of '1/2 hours.

Good luck ,

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 14:36 
thank you for your quick
yes it is a electric wine cellar effectively.
then I consider myself to change the thermostat? this is a complicated repair? How do I know if that is causing the continuous operation of my compressor? Sincerely

Yohann

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 15:55 
hello, you say your compressor runs continuously and the temperature inside is al good.. it's a bit surprising. whether there would be no cold. either the cold is too high.. there is something that escapes me. this does not come from the thermostat anyway. because the temperatures are good.. The winery is located in what room and what temperature the room ???

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 17:03 
Hello

Lack of refrigerant, if there Part-icing of the evaporator is about
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1