Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is the drum washing machine does not turn into a wash ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is the drum washing machine does not turn into a wash ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 16:46 
The drum in my washing machine (bluesky BLF 400) rotates during spin but not wash, do you know what that might be?
I said that I do not know nothing mechanical washing machines but I can not afford to buy a new
.. thank you

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 16:52 
HELLO

Your camera takes such water? check the tap water that flows debit use.The water hose bent or kinked, the water fill valve, control its voltage must be 230 volts these terminals, the filter in the body thereof, blocked with Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 19:09 
yes the water comes and drains properly, no problem on that side. Only the drum not turning in wash

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 19:23 
HELLO
Did you check if the belt jumped off the drum stops rotating. What is surprising to us given that the spin this, this is not possible without the belt, so the engine can be turned. Made this check, and then Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 21:16 
I do not understand your response: You telling me that it can be the vehicle that was blown but in this case the drum is in the unable to turn, yet it rotates at the spin.
I read on another forum that it could come from a capacitor, you do ?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 21:54 
HELLO
No starting capacitor on your device:
Check the tachometer on the motor shaft, you have a magnet, it can be dropped or broken , replace it. Run the engine by hand you must have a son on both voltage 2to 3 volts DC, like a bicycle dynamo. Check the wear of coal, failure can come from, check the motor connections, and Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 22:34 
hello, if your machine is running and no Al spin washing, I would lean more a problem for the programmer !!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1