Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is the engine of my sewing machine strength ?

A solution has been found Why is the engine of my sewing machine strength ?

Forum-> Sewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 0:18 
Hello,
I have a sewing machine SELECLINE model DF612, he bought a little over a year. It worked very well so far, but now the engine power (when I press the pedal, the machine is running really slow, as if something was blocking). I removed the needle, bobbin, the son, removed the plate to see if anything was blocking, but it always forces
What to do? Thank you for your help

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:11 
Bonjour.Il must dismantle the engine to consider it. And in particular the coals (they are small gray pieces mounted on flexible strips or resorts, which transmit the current the rotating electric motor). Coals in bad position or evils may prevent the engine to run properly

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:15 
Good evening
To see if the problem is engine or the machine simply disengage the machine by the wheel as if they wanted to fill a canette.Ceci being done, pull back on your rheostat (pedal) if the engine is running at its normal speed is that n is not an issue. So that forces the machine. This is due either to lack of lubrication, a mechanism is working in full force. In this case you should check point by point if there is no wire wound around a shaft or a pinion. By cons do not lubricate the machine if it is dirty and only with vaseline oil fluid enough. All of these checks being made and if the problem persists it will look in depth but here it gets a professional job. Have you oiled your machine if so with what?
Bon courage to follow

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:56 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello beayail

In all cases you're limited in your checks if this is the engine you have much trouble to remove the plastic casing of the machine, between the screws and clips it is always difficult.

Apart from the engine you can check two points:

1-either you have the wire in the shuttle that brakes the for that you disassemble.

2-wire or you have a room that runs across the top of the head. To verify this, we must remove the case of lighting, you have a mechanical movement that raises and lowers the needle bar. On this motion you can get the wire wraps around "to check".

For the lubrication you are limited to this area and that of the shuttle.
Good luck. Regards
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Sewing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1