Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is the washing machine timer does not advance heading ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is the washing machine timer does not advance heading ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 0:53 
I put a program on my washing machine Aegean 400 rpm and after 10 minutes I see it is not operating, the water seems to happen continuously (sound of water supply) but nothing gets done, there is no leakage. If I advance manually switch (qq skipping steps) the program continues (spin, rinse, drain). I disassembled the pump that seemed clean, I did an oil change there was no object that closed, or may come to this problem? This is the programmer who ets death?
I see on the net that engine problem (coals belt.) gold seems to be the AC but I see something not sure what if a person can t'elel help me?
how ?

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 2:27 
HELLO
This is similar to a lack of heating, make sure your water is chaude.Contrôlez your resistance heating the thermostat. Have you élairées lights that lead us to the outage?. Redite to us merci.cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 4:35 
HELLO already, then you say that water comes into continuous?? so it overflows? if this is not the case, make sure you do not have too down the drain tube in the drain outlet to begin !!!

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:09 
Yes hello
The pipe is normally down (before it works)
On this model it featured no lights.
When I say that water comes continuously rather than AC is made indefinitely the normal noise of a machine that comes to light except that the timer button does not turn. I have actually tasted the machine is cold but I like the zapper the 3/4 AC program I do not seem abnormal.

How check my water is hot and/or resistance heating ?

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 7:17 
HELLO
CONTINUED:
your water stops at a time give back to your device? correct these, be a bit more specific about what point.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 7:47 
not the other day I left when I got home from the button and had not moved always making a filling machine, I know it sounds strange but that can be ac drain at the same time I do not know

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 8:42 
one step at a time.. for now Check the point on the syphonage. then we will notify !!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1