Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why is washing machine Miele W738 Front does not close ?

Waiting for a better solution Why is washing machine Miele W738 Front does not close ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 14:54 
Hello,

I am unable to run my washing machine because when I close the door of the washing machine with the switched on position, the door reopens immediately.
I read a post that could result from a malfunction of the plate with the door keys are walking side by side.
I turned off and back on the washing machine, pressing the 2 buttons at the same time, checked the alignment of the door-door with the hinges I tightened, made the drain.
I found that moving the latch (machine side) front door to block the closure showed some wear (on the side of the bracket used to lock the door and adjacent to the door).
Someone one ever encountered this problem and what checks should I do initially?

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:45 
HELLO
The finger of the porthole door is no longer acting on the security of closure, and your device can not start, sound replacement will solve your problem, you will find this element in an appliance vendor your area, but for that you munissé model and brand of your device, or its démontage.Cordialement Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1