Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why isn't my Indesit IDL 550 dishwasher responding ?

Waiting for a better solution Why isn't my Indesit IDL 550 dishwasher responding ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 12:03 
Hello, my <br/> Dishwasher Indesit IDL 550 is properly washed over the top basket. on the forum I saw he had removed all the hoses and clean it as needed. once wound, it will not boot. it beeps whenever it supports diverse on the start button, but it does not reset after 5 seconds It does not matter. The delayed start walking him. Finally, the indicator selected. <br/> everything seems to be good (re) connected. electricity, water, no leaks. while in the air under tensoin. <br/> he was on backwards, upside down, is there a safety, a float which hangs, any detector, something that I do not know (ya in!) or resistance, which was to clean out the hoses before/after? <br/> thank you for your help, dishes by hand, I've tired

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 12:28 
hello, is sure if it was completely upside down, he is anti overflow safety. it was enough to bed without a to al, but it does not matter. Below you have a system of float (for the overflow system) look a switch you need to disengage !!!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 14:17 
HELLO
You have put your camera , upside down, in this case the security check in your device, you have a tank in which there is a sponge, make sure that security can be activer.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 16:27 
j ' I disconnected the float prior to the lv upside down, since the float is reconnected. When I do start in the east, the lv beep, it works and is detected. that's not !!!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 18:05 
HELLO
Have you flashes of lights, on your device? if so we called the number of flashes thank you. Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 20:08 
Jean-Paul thank you for your interest in my problem.
I'm not seeing that light. nothing.
j'appuis only when the delay button I can select 3, 6, 9 or 12 pm
there is no indicator error on. only it beeps whenever I press start, as many times as I want. press 5 if I stay dry. not long beep to reset.
There. Sincerely thank you

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 21:34 
it is a bit expensive you normally store it should not cost you more than 250 euros all included displacement !!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1