Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why Live Messenger connects and disconnects ?

Waiting for a better solution Why Live Messenger connects and disconnects ?

Forum-> Internet
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:41 
Hello,

When I log into Windows Live messenger, everything starts up and then hop it disconnects immediately, not use it?

Thanks for your help

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 20:57 
HELLO
ITS installation was not done properly, or you have a virus that makes you miseries.
You must download, going on 01.net, free, otherwise you will have paid a small sum of money every mois.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 21:40 
Hello.
Download Windows Live Messenger only here at Microsoft:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid = EDD9BDCF-16B0-4678-9BBD-E9B429296246 & displaylang = en
clean uninstall your version and then install it.
is completely free and if it asks you for a monthly participation as stated jeanpaul27500 flee at full speed :-))

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 22:38 
Hello,

Apparently, I have no viruses or other. I did all the scans last night, so now I'll try to deal exclusively with windows live messenger.
Regards
Karoline

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 22:56 
Hello
off topic posts were deleted.
Alane

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 1:16 
Hello,

Especially since Microsoft released the new version of Windows Live which is now called Windows Live Essentials 2011.

The best is to go to the site and download the Windows package. Free for you to select what you want to install or not.

Maj.

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 3:28 
Hello
eproblème is that we do not know the version of Windows that has Karoline, installing Windows Live Essentials 2011 that could cause him more problems than it!
Although Windows Live Essentials 2011 is now in its final version, it is only compatible with Vista and Windows 7.
Regards
Alane

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 5:56 
Good evening,

I can not uninstall because the installation has stopped, so I can not find it in "add or remove". For cons, I also installed "MSN", is this the same thing, do I have to uninstall it?
Thank you very much
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Internet All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1