Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why more current when the differential ok ?

Waiting for a better solution Why more current when the differential ok ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 8:01 
Hello,

I came back tonight and 2 of my radians no longer work. I have an electrical differential. All differentials hold. I think it comes from the table because I have my washing machine is also connected to the same differential that one of my radials, and it does not light either.
I n therein not know much, then you believe that there may be a simple solution to my problem where I am obliged to call an electrician: s?

thank you in advance for your help

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 8:23 
Good evening,

Can you post a photo your electrical panel that you see how it looks?

Do you have fuses?

It is there other elements connected to the same line as the radiant that work?
acid To +

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 9:57 
Re hello ,

I just posted the message above. It's been an hour since I scratched my head before radians, I drop, I come to post my message, I go back to my desperate radians, and miraculously they start to walk again!

Wow you are efficient!

Joking aside, I understand!
I did not said, because I do not think it could be a link, but there is a housing Voltalis home to cut the current when there are too many people pulling in the neighborhood think that you can come here? I thought this stuff only walked the night, not 21h!
A still thank you

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 10:25 
Re-

A priori after a quick search there are strong chances that come from there saw the elements that are "broken down".

must be better than that come from there, it's not a problem but a consequence of this system.
acid To +
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1