Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why my Opel Tigra and grazing will not boot ?

Waiting for a better solution Why my Opel Tigra and grazing will not boot ?

Forum-> Car Repair & Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 2:34 
voila I have a vauxhall tigra 1.4 i browse it for some days, when I smith suffocate it, it Maintenat smith gallery, I disassemble the cataliseut, there are not no butcher, es la lamda sensor? or other? can you help me?? thank you in advance

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 2:57 
HELLO
I guess that your oxygen sensor, which is causing the problem, it must be checked every 30 000km, it This is measured for the residual amount of oxygen contained in exhaust gases of your pot catalytique.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 4:01 
ok, thank you for your reply, it is on its manifold c ? you have an idea to test it and coment an idea of the price to replace it? thank you kindly

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 5:45 
HELLO,
test your lambda is to be done at a garage, for rates, I do not know , see a mechanic who will give you that indication.
The lambda sensor is located between the engine and catalytic converter, and causes of excessive fuel consumption is important, gas mileage of your car increases by 'about fifteen percent and limit values of exhaust gases are no longer legally prescribed respectées.Les environmental consequences are considérables.Leshutilisateurs complain smoked black dud acceleration and lack of power engine, and a difficult start, it is best to see a mechanic

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 6:23 
thank you for your advice, good day, cordially

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 8:24 
What is the erg valve would it caused my problem is if startup is not the lambda sensor because it fails to start like at all yet they say that she wants to leave but she calle

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 10:04 
HELLO

The valve may be clogged ERG does more properly its use, by cooling the soot, foul the intake system and especially the valve, which then prevents the normal breathing of moteur.Il naturally loses its power and thereby its good rendement.Le engine clogs up fallen panne.Cette ERG valve is only useful for passing anti-pollution standards and recycles exhaust to rebrûlé what has not been as needed.
Most of the people supprime.Cordialement Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Car Repair & Maintenance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1