Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why my Samsung RSH1DEIS not working ?

Waiting for a better solution Why my Samsung RSH1DEIS not working ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 16:09 
Why does my freezer freeze most flashes I can not afford to hire a technician. My freezer is frozen over, ice over and over that part flashes and Mark 15 ?°

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 16:55 
Hello,
If the compressor is running this is a breakdown in the refrigeration circuit, leakage of fluid, clogged filter or capillary, compressor does not compress well, you can not speak for yourself, If the compressor is not running and if you have any serious knowledge of electricity you can test the thermostat and the compressor assembly, if an electronic thermostat probe is not involved since it indicates the correct temperature can be output relay HS or poorly welded on its circuit, to Isaiah the compressor bypass the thermostat generally black and brown son going to the compressor.
If the compressor is running and the cold, the thermostat is concerned, if the compressor does not run check the starter, relay or CTP, and the windings of the compressor

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 18:20 
BONJOURRRRRRRRR! on your other post, you say that the compressor has been changed 3 months ago, and that it will not boot at all.. give the reference of your device. because if it does not work it may be the thermostat as stated on your Rionel other party post.

Gillesstf and as said, do not open multiple posts for the same subject or we'll get lost and you too! !!

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 18:47 
Hello
thank you for your advice, I will not open that 1 single post.
But I still do not find solutions, and now my fridge is more Refrige it is 8 and my freezer is 17. So if you know the problem, thank you for helping me. And try not to be too complex, I am a woman.

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 20:09 
unfortunately if you do not know it enough it will not be obvious because it probes should measure your device !!:!

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 21:40 
hello
I would like to know how do you measure the probe. And How do you know if a thermostat is electronic or not, because I have an LED display that corresponds to the temperature refrigerator and freezer 10 ° 20 °. When the temperature drops the fridge freezer down too. Thank you
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1