Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why not heating washing Indesit IDL 507 Dishwasher ?

Waiting for a better solution Why not heating washing Indesit IDL 507 Dishwasher ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 4:40 
hello
Why is my dishwasher not heating? The resistance connected in direct heating. Tested the thermostat works. By cons on the electronic card is a spade blackened. This is the map linking the terminal via a wire to the resistance. I think the problem comes from there. If I change the map (100) I did not, however, the certainty that this incident does not recur. I like to know which component is involved and how to make to test. On the other hand on this card, there is a micro-switch that apparently does not function because it can not be accessed without opening the panel. What is its purpose? I thank you for answering me

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 5:22 
HELLO
The problem on your machine, is due to an element on the electronic board: What you mentioned on the card is a relay for the heating of the résistance.Refaire or welds, if not you need to be replaced, if you have a soldering iron, desoldering pump, wire étain.Vous find this relay from a vendor of electronic parts, or also from a vendor of spare parts électroménager.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 6:19 
Hello PUPI

Next question is simply the female connector that was loose on the lug plate. So electric arc heating.

I think it will make a bridge between the terminal plate if it is reusable and the strip of copper circuit serving this pod. He will scratch at an accessible location and weld the deck above. Also change the terminal going to the wire resistance.

Regards
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1