Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why out wet clothes ?

Waiting for a better solution Why out wet clothes ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 11:12 
that is all in the title.
I have a washing machine with dryer FAGOR front opening, since qqls weeks
out hot but the clothes still wet after 1:30 of round.
At first I cleaned the filter, in a second I disassembled the pump to see if the propeller was not blocked, and a third time I cleaned the drain in its terminal part.
the only abnormal thing is that I got from the pipe, a short segment there was a lot of detritus.
In your opinion where does the problem
1/tuyau Evacuation blocked over its entire length so clean
2/probleme of resistance that does not heat up enough?
3/Poas evil I saw on the forum about coal or blades, but I do not know what it is or how it was used.

thank you for your advice

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 13:16 
HELLO
The lint clogged ducts, hence the importance of maintaining sound equipment for the next nickel Initially, filters.
If your machine is too loaded, drying will be less, put fewer clothes in your device, the machine suffers, and your electronic components in place as well. Resistance is not the case if your machine is clean, obstructions yes. Coals placed on your device is turned your engine and drum fitted with its belt and the spin speed selector rotates faster, through the electronic card and its tachometer placed on the tree engine. It is important to select the spin speed, for a better drying result, speed of between 900 revolutions plus.Cordialement see Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 15:32 
Hello,
Above all, make sure the cloth and wrung dry, the first condition for it to dry properly. The camera seems to heat up properly, since the machine comes out hot. Do a thorough cleaning of the circuits. Fiber fabrics are a very good insulator, disadvantaged by their presence, the heat exchange
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1