Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why pressure rises to 3.8 b after the change jar ?

Waiting for a better solution Why pressure rises to 3.8 b after the change jar ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:23 
Hello, I
a gas boiler Saunier Duval 28E TWIN 1996.
I had to change the expansion tank (expansion tank standard commercial inflated to 1.5 bar of nitrogen) and after startup I see the pressure rises to about 3.8 bars (60 °) and therefore the security group lets out the water which naturally causes a pressure drop below 0.5 bar and stop the boiler.
At what pressure can mount the circuit when the boiler heater?
The pressure does not vary when the boiler is not heating.
When stopped for 8 hours, no change in pressure after it lowered again until completely cooled (20 °)!..

If the pressure of 3.8 bars is normal, what does this mean?
This boiler is also equipped with a vase "air pressure/overheat thermostat. This equipment can be questioned?.

Thanks in advance for all your advice

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 17:01 
Good evening you changed the mud in the boiler? you've purged the boiler? greeting

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 18:59 
Hello,
Pat38 Thank you for your help but everything is perfectly drained.
It seems that part of the expansion tank containing water pressure cold water system of the house.
Is this normal or should there be a limiter to limit the pressure in the expansion tank when filling the circuitry to replace the boiler in operation?
Thanks in advance for your help

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:59 
Hello

Either you do not properly shut the water valve of arrival (network) or the heat exchanger is pierced

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 21:33 
Hello,
To work, your boiler needs the circuit or cold pressed, 1 to 1.5b. Before putting into service, ensure that this condition is met. To do this, blow the circuit at each radiator until it no longer contains air. If additional water is needed, open the finish very lightly. Only then turn on your boiler. If the circuit contains no air pressure difference, circuit cold/hot circuit, is between 0.5 and 1b

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 21:45 
ps: to shunt the ball boiler, shut off from cold water to your boiler (gas tap under the boiler) SLTS
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1