Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why SL fan blew up the difference ?

Waiting for a better solution Why SL fan blew up the difference ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 4:58 
Hello I just bought a tumble dryer bosch condensation that has worked perfectly when I plugged in my home I jump fesait differential.
The failure seems to come from the fan, if I plug it back open shuttering all goes well but when I've screwed ke formwork AC blows. In
secoursssss !!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 6:43 
GOOD EVENING
Fan runs normally without the hood: Check that the fan does not hit a wire that is stripped by the fan, or a spade, and when putting the hood it makes contact with any of this, insulate your fils.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 7:00 
it is a kind of jack plug connector or burgundy impossible to open without destroying it.
The outgoing unit I set everything still works as a ke the cover is open but when I close ke, the plug is still attached to its location and the AC blows.
I do not understand anything

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 7:17 
I said I lai ke tried in the former owner and then just not worry kelke km of transport and BIG problems

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 8:40 
Good evening,
No doubt. If cover removed, the dryer works and cover, he blew up the differential, the problem comes from there. Check that the cover is key when it up

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 10:51 
Please do not open for two post the same topic, I just realized that you had already answered on the first....
6: hello,
firstly sorry for two post (first time on the site and a bit lost ;-))
actually I think that the hood must touch a wire that was stripped during transport, but after following the son one by one (there are tons) I find nothing is there a device capable of detecting such things without connecting (style metal detector) ??

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 11:46 
bonjour,
tout d'abord désolée pour les deux post (première fois sur le site et un peu perdue ;-) )
effectivement je me dis que le capot doit toucher un fil qui s'est dénudé lors du transport mais après avoir suivi les fils un à un (il y en a des tonnes) je ne trouve rien existe t-il un appareil capable de détecter ce genre de choses sans le brancher (style détecteur de métaux) ??

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 12:42 
Hello,

Where is connected the ground wire next machine? on the carcass or on the hood?
acid To +

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 13:56 
If the earth wire is green and yellow (vague recollection of being physics lol) then it is connected to the carcass.
Now I really do not understand anything

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 16:14 
I followed the instructions and set up cover only bingggg not skip any need to go further but suddenly looking for the contact becomes even more difficult
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1