Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why the drain pump runs continuously ?

Waiting for a better solution Why the drain pump runs continuously ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 2:32 
hello all
I just changed my pump cycling on my dishwasher beko dfn 2400 S53, and now it works again on 4 and the drain pump runs continuously as I limb without even touching the power button stop
what is the worry of after you??
thank you in advance

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:59 
Hello,

What were the symptoms so that you change the pump from cycling? Is this before changing room, the dishwasher was operating normally ?

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 5:13 
Hello
you may have a leak in the machine, water washing spread in the bottom of the machine, which activates the drain pump continuously, even machine stopped, check if you have not given a bad hose reassembly of your pump

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:51 
I HAVE CHANGE THE PUMP CYCLING BECAUSE IT WAS DUE TO FOULING CRAME

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 7:24 
WITH A LITTLE WATER ON THE BOTTOM PLATE OF THIS UNIT IS THE HARD TO BOTTOM (I DO KNOW HOW IT CALLS S) WITH POLYSTYRENE WHICH PART WOULD ENSURE THAT THE PUMP IS RUNNING AT ALL TIMES. C IS THE WATER OUT OF THE TANK WHEN I HAVE REMOVE THE DRAIN PUMP FOR LOOKING

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 8:24 
Hi, this is what
disc that rises in the presence water
this disc a contact order which feeds directly into the pump, remove standing water under the disc and the bottom of the machine and everything will be fine.

Avoid writing in capitals,
thank you in advance

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 10:50 
hello if you see the water in the base of your lv is that you have a leak, so we should find the leak before.. !!

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 13:15 
lugs in the base of the polystyrene disk (by the way if anyone one knows the name of this piece..) are oxidized and dislocated from their plastic support which made several I think the bad contacts changed, you know the approximate price of this piece. and now when I hold this piece in the air not the drain pump is triggered the cycle starts normally like the first day by starting with a drain cons Sarret it right after and does not continue the cycle by filling

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 15:00 
it will cost you less than 15 euros and it 's called over flow (anti overflow system )
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1