Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why the flame of the stove is yellow ?

Waiting for a better solution Why the flame of the stove is yellow ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 21:58 
I just plug in a hotplate SCHOLTES I bought used. The flame is long and yellow. What should I do?
Well thank you for your help

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 22:32 
GOOD EVENING
Your device was so plugged into the same gas as yours?: if your injectors for his planned city gas and you connect a gas cylinder, the injectors are not the same, retelling it to us and we avisera.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 23:31 
Hello

It may also be a lack of air to the burners, poor ventilation plate example

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 1:58 
hello, as stated Jeanpaul I think you have a problem with the injectors that do not have to correspond to your gas. So ask about how gas was this plate and change your injectors !!!

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 4:08 
Well yes thank you, I asked the salesman. this plate was scheduled for town gas, so I've plugged into a bottle. So I have to change the injectors, but it buys or wrong? and then to mount them by unscrewing the bottom plate? oh la la.. occasion purchases the dishes were not ready to be cooked!.
In the meantime, thank you

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 4:32 
You take off your burner and you will see the merits of these, a kind of golden screw it s normally removed with a wrench 7 or 8 but often a key 7, you unscrew and you go to a parts store in your area electromenager or tap the yellow pages and you go with the reference plate or pattern of your injectors, it moves quite easily, there are numbers above, the lowest number goes slowly and the largest in the big fire the other 2 must have the same value !!!

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 6:09 
A tube cleaning arriveée on each burner for removing detritus which causes poor air mixing gas and even a canvas arignée may create problem to see if the sprinklers if they are just the type of gas, butane or city and clean
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1