I am redoing my electrical panel of the house that I bought a year ago.
I have already standardized about 95% on a new table the old installation, but the remaining 5% I have a problem.
In fact on these channels when I plug the remaining neutral on the neutral switch from my prev 30 mA (a or ac) that make them crack up.
I measured a voltage between neutral and earth, which varies from 1.16 and 3.18 v.
From the research I did on the Internet that does there would be no abnormal normally annoying.
So I unplugged the phase of the diff and I measured the voltage between the live wire of the circuit and Ground = 0v, but that if I reconnect the neutral switch on only diff he jumped anyway and always a tension between neutral and earth, which varies from 1.16 and 3.18 v.
Have you any idea what could cause this phenomenon?
you still have a connection (phase or neutral) to another common circuit already connected elsewhere, if only the international circuit with a diff is still connected upstream, if another inter diff is a circuit behind the one