Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why the neutral inter diff made trip 30 mA ?

Waiting for a better solution Why the neutral inter diff made trip 30 mA ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 13:15 
Hello everyone,

I am redoing my electrical panel of the house that I bought a year ago.

I have already standardized
about 95% on a new table the old installation, but the remaining 5% I have a problem.

In fact on these channels when I plug the remaining neutral on the neutral switch from my prev 30 mA (a or ac) that make them crack up.

I measured a voltage between neutral and earth, which varies from 1.16 and 3.18 v.

From the research I did on the Internet that does there would be no abnormal normally annoying.

So I unplugged the phase of the diff and I measured the voltage between the live wire of the circuit and Ground = 0v, but that if I reconnect the neutral switch on only diff he jumped anyway and always a tension between neutral and earth, which varies from 1.16 and 3.18 v.

Have you any idea what could cause this phenomenon?

Here I dry.

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 14:47 
Hello, a circuit breaker trips immediately or after a few seconds ?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 16:51 
Hello ,

is the switch that fires immediately, directly connected to a neutral phase circuit breaker that does not trigger this.

Regards

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 16:54 
Hello,

you still have a connection (phase or neutral) to another common circuit already connected elsewhere, if only the international circuit with a diff is still connected upstream, if another inter diff is a circuit behind the one

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 18:16 
Hello ,

On 6 of the 7 circuits remaining neutral in common, besides I'm deporting an array of 1 is a cable to pull the phase to power the Table (I did not take the place of neutral).

By cons to know how the last circuit, the previous owner had the bad idea to the housing allocation in the ceiling of my living room but I do not know where and under any break I do not know how.

unless anyone have a trick to test?

Thanks
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1