Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why this bug at the beginning of boot Windows XP Acer ?

Waiting for a better solution Why this bug at the beginning of boot Windows XP Acer ?

Forum-> Computer Problem Solving
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 2:10 
Hello everyone,

so briefly the other day on a site ca me to do an update to VLC thing I made, and early installation of the blue screen that said Maj. basically that Windows has stopped because of a risk I know what, it remained 10 seconds and restart, and since I see the Acer logo, then black screen with a small flashing line at the top left, who skips a line and keep flashing to do anything else. opportunity to go to the Boot menu or the Setup but to no avail, F8 does not affect me and therefore I can not start in safe mode. I have all the photos and videos of my little girl over and I try to recover before formatting. : S

Please help me:)

Dorian

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:28 
Bonjour
Démarrez avec le Cd de Windows
=>> répondre "installer" (enter), et surtout pas R =>> Windows détecte l'installation précédente : choisissez de la "réparer" (r), =>> laisser le cd dans le lecteur lors du premier redémarrage .Votre installation est réparée avec tout vos fichiers conservés. Il vous faudra procéder au nettoyage de la base de registre après la réparation registre
Alane
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Computer Problem Solving All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1