Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why this concern with timing on my petrol Clio 1993 ?

Waiting for a better solution Why this concern with timing on my petrol Clio 1993 ?

Forum-> Car Repair & Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:45 
Hello, my clio petrol 1993 no longer seems to want to work. It usually starts with choke and throttle, and then it seems to choke and hold it to finish. Then, to re-start it needs to be taken several times and she finally starting qd, same thing. I just disassemble and clean the carb, to Checking the air filter, oil change done. Details = it tended to lose a little oil, dropper qqes avt emptying and consume coolant more than normal this summer. Thank you for your answers and advice for a diagnosis and repair tracks. Regards. rocarf

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 5:54 
Hello rocarf

Most disturbing is the message in your consumption of coolant. If the problem continues you should check if a hose is no breakthrough in the worst cases, blown head gasket.
For carburization I advise you to make a fuel control, certainly the gasoline/air mixture or an air intake at the base of the carburetor.

Regards

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:32 
Hello jpd87,

Thanks for your answer so quickly. I thought to do a Carburetor, yes. Qt the diuretic, I checked qqes diuretic arrival gasoline and it looks normal despite qqes cracks. How to check if an air intake at the base of the carburetor? And how to check if blown head gasket? And that if C, do I have to go through a garage to change the head gasket? I = precision technical review of my car. Regards

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:54 
Good evening, there several possibilities if the engine stalls, poor adjustment of the carburetor air intake into the intake manifold, ignition timing wrong (excessive oil consumption) Leakage of oil from rocker cover, timing cover, and finally seals a leak or engine oil seals

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 8:39 
Re

Change the gasket, a possibility not a certainty. Anyway we need appropriate tools.
Otherwise, the carburetor, I advise you professionally. The problem may be many things?
Courage.

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 10:59 
Hi, Thanks for the link.. I'll bone up everything. Regards. Rocarf
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Car Repair & Maintenance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1