Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why this failure dryer Candy CC 2 67 T ?

Waiting for a better solution Why this failure dryer Candy CC 2 67 T ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:11 
hello all, why my clothes dryer after about 10 seconds the system beeps and goes into safety; cold no problem, heater resistance during ces10 seconds. the 2 contacts of the resistance to the controller are ok, I trouvé1 contact at the filter drum (2 black wire to printed circuit board) a contact at the condenser (metal box) ((2 son to green circuit board)) I do not know not their name but their resistance varies with the heat thank you for your help pat2b ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 19:18 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
GOOD EVENING
First check the terminals of the resistance, and disconnect the plug live, and you check its behavior, also check the thermostat reset button with a red color if sometimes it do not be disabled, and check all your pipes, your machine must be spotless, no plush must clogged ducts especially at the fan, once this is done you will see clearer, also check the electronic visuellement.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 20:43 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
hello
Identify the son of resistance on the map and take a picture of the map (close up of the connector, relay or triac )

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 22:28 
thank you for the quick replies'll let you know as soon as possible waiting for other replies...
4: Good evening everybody, I followed advice I cleaned the entire machine (as needed) and took the picture, no reset on contact resistance, and the tjs bleme.je runs the program disconnects the heating, while ok.rebranche heating and shunt the safety, the machine stops after 30 secondes.ai dismantled resistance (it is in Part 2) cleaned some elements touched; tjs testing and such, I disconnected one of the resistance miracle it works after 10 minutes I stopped the machine reconnects the wire, restart everything works, I stopped after a test tomorrow and if heure.refait finding was the machine.si you solutions preneur.bon am Sunday all. pat2b (ps) we can attach photos and how does it

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 22:37 
bonsoir a tous,ai suivi conseil ai nettoyé toute la machine(en avait besoin) et fait la photo;pas de réarmement sur contact résistance,et tjs le bleme.je lance le programme débranche le chauffage,tout ok.rebranche chauffage et shunt les sécurités,la machine s'arrette au bout de 30 secondes.ai démonté la résistance (elle est en 2 partie)nettoyé, quelques elements se touchaient;essai et tjs pareil;ai débranché 1 partie de la résistance miracle cela marche 10mn apres je stoppe la machine rebranche le fil, redémarre tout marche;je l'ai arretter au bout de 1 heure.refait essai demain et si concluant remonte la machine.si vous avez des solutions suis preneur.bon dimanche a tous.pat2b (ps) peut on joindre des photos et comment fait on

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 0:46 
Hello,

for photos, you can help this:
http://www.savoirtoutfaire.com/wiki/Poster_une_photo_sur_le_forum.html

Regards
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1