Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why this problem on Opel Corsa 1.7l diesel 2001 ?

Waiting for a better solution Why this problem on Opel Corsa 1.7l diesel 2001 ?

Forum-> Car Repair & Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 1:16 
Hello,
So here u have some problem with my vauxhall y 'kelke days. I would try to start it one morning but impossible. Two lights were lit, one for the air bag and the other ki and just below. He and orange and looks like a box. So having more juice that came to us Avont startup to try to push it into second but nothing to make it still did not want. We therefore made a Avont ignition cables with another car but once it went out of turn that can remove a cable. Partt after looking into the engine and search all the reasons why it does not start we basically came to the conclusion of the diesel pump but looking on the internet we find nothing that looked like it was apart of kon search filter a diesel. After a long discussion a friend put us on the runway there was a fuse under the rear seats which allimenter the diesel pump but not the car in front of me I love you I confirm this hypothesis before trying anything else. If one person could have the same problem I thank you kindly answer me and try to help me out. Thank you in advance

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 1:34 
Hello,

Try to avoid SMS language is quite unpleasant to read.

Otherwise, I think if it starts with pliers, but stalls as soon as you remove them, rather it is a load problem.

The generator must be checked.
Can you charge the battery overnight to try.
If it starts, cut there, disconnect the battery and let me know.
We will test.
A ++

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 3:49 
Hello. it was my battery is hs (element case) that does not close the electrical circuit or disconnection of the solenoid pump gas oil.essayer another battery so

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 5:41 
Hi,

To test, there is a radical way: a wire from the battery directly to the + pump: If when you put it on the road still not working, it's not the fault of the diet.
Try and tell us
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Car Repair & Maintenance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1