Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why water does not heat up in my LV Electrolux ASF ?

A solution has been found Why water does not heat up in my LV Electrolux ASF ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 4:44 
Hello,

Well, I have a problem with my dishwasher ASF66810X Arthur Martin who has just had all just 3 years.

It works well but does not heat up water and dries more.

I removed the circuit board to test the circuit but I do not think there is a problem. I tested the oh and I found a value of 0.6.
I tested the continuity and I'm a beep. Like, I'm not a pro in electronics, I would like confirmation. The problem is not with the circuit?
Cons
For how can I test the relay (which position on the meter, if that is enough?).

I feel that the resistance of the dishwasher is in a tube and I do not know how to test it. Do you know how?

Thanks in advance for your help !

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 7:04 
Hello, finally someone who has a multimètre.Procédure to check a relay; first control of the resistance (ohms) of winding the coil to the points on terminals 1 and 2.Control contact, unpowered coil, terminals 3 and 4.La resistance must be close 0 Ohms.L other contact (terminals 3 and 5) must be non-contact passante.Controle; power coil using a battery is a snap feature entendu.Il is now possible to control the ignition coil powered. The results are reversed: 0 ohms between terminals 3 and 5 and infinity between terminals 3 and 4.Si OL or I saw it on the left of the screen of the device is that resistance is infinite....
2: Hello,

Start by testing the resistance, it is the "tube" that you saw in the dishwasher to the ohmmeter you should find around 20 ohms, if the resistance is good, you can control the rest, the state of lugs, solder the relay if it is welded, ect

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 7:34 
Bonjour,

Commencez par tester la résistance, c'est bien le "tube" que vous avez vu sous le lave vaisselle, à l'ohmetre vous devez trouver aux environs de 20 ohms, Si la résistance est bonne, vous pouvez controler le reste, l'état des cosses, soudures du relais si il est soudé, ect...

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 8:56 
Hello ,

You've done good handling,
If you found "1" to the extent of resistance that is at issue. However
Check to be sure of the measure, by touching the probes of the meter you should have 0 or near 0

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 11:26 
Thanks, I tested all the values nothing to do ho does not change "1"
I bought a tube heater. 54

I'll let you know
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1