Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why water problem in my washer-dryer ?

Waiting for a better solution Why water problem in my washer-dryer ?

Forum-> Do It Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 16:25 
Good evening,

Last night I started a wash cycle and water arrives in stores and other liquors, but never in the drum! And the cycle repeats indefinitely, let me explain, the machine draws water laundry bins are emptied, she stops and draws water into laundry bins.
The washing machine is 3 months old so it is under warranty and exchange it but hate to change it if it is harmless. Silly and stupid if it does not come from him is that I doubt.

Have you any idea or solution?

Thank you in advance, good evening ;-)

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 16:49 
Good evening,
I understand that it is annoying to bypass machine during the the service call, but it is the best thing to do, if you do not want to risk losing the right to guarantee

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 17:48 
Good evening,

I really think it comes from the washing machine but it would bother me whatsoever due to a cap or somewhere else we can do is the same. I just moved recently, I'm not sure how the lines have been maintained. So I do not want to bring a technician if this is not the machine in question. And I found my problem anywhere on the internet so I am sent here is a site full of resources:-D because I have the water coming but not going into the drum and j I checked the valve pressure is reached there.

Thanks for your advice, I think it's better to do.

Good evening
:-)

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:22 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Re
Be reassured, if water comes in and does not go in the tank is that it will drain as you go. It may be a faulty solenoid valve. In any case, this is not due to pipe maintenance.
Hi

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:30 
Please reassure me:-D Good evening and thank you again

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 19:29 
hello
see if the hose is positioned !!

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 20:48 
Hello
Es that the output of drain hose is placed high enough?
If it is placed too low the tank will drain by gravity

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 21:56 
Re, re,
Yes, thank you rionel Mareson and i forgot the most basic: The drain hose of the fixed must be at least 60cm of soil. I hope this is the case if not, forget my explanations.
(Oups! )
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Do It Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1